3D hiking trails
Visit or download the hiking trails
1 - WATER MILLS ROUTE:
2 - the Bee-eater ROUTE:
3 - BARBATE MARSHES Route:
4 - THE SANDY PATHS ROUTE:
5 - the Quebradas ROUTE:
6 - Windmills Route:
7 - Hazas de Suerte Route:
8 - Buenavista Route:
DECALOGUE FOR THE RESPECT OF THE ENVIRONMENT
1. Don’t abandon or bury rubbish. Take it to a collection service. In these areas there may not be bins and litter bins, so you will have to take your rubbish with you.
2. Respect the roads. Shortcuts make the original path disappear. Do not wade in water, it can be very dangerous.
3. Close any gates, fences, fences, hut doors, etc., that you find in the field to prevent livestock or other animals from entering or leaving.
4. Never light a fire. Be aware that a burning cigarette butt can have catastrophic consequences in a natural site. Take the food with you already prepared.
5. Dogs must be kept on a leash so that they do not disturb or frighten livestock or free animals.
6. Respect and care for springs, rivers and other watercourses. Do not spill any kind of waste into them.
7. Avoid noise emissions within the natural environment, be it any type of loudspeaker or megaphone. This is especially important in the presence of animals, such as cows. These animals may not be accustomed to human presence. Noise pollution is a very serious issue.
8. Never pluck flowers or branches, so that we can all enjoy them.
9. Do not camp on your own. Respect and use camping sites.
10. In short, respect nature: Don’t uproot plants; don’t harm animals; don’t dirty rivers or springs; don’t litter; walk on paths and trails that have already been laid out; leave everything the same or better than you found it.